Details and Price SunFounder DIY 4DOF Robot Kit Program Learning Kit for Arduino Nano
This is a new mobile robot called Sloth developed by the SunFounder company. It is made by the SunFounder Nano board as control board and compatible for Arduino Nano board. Each leg has 2 joints driven by servo and is very flexible. It can not only do many actions but dancing. Qualified with HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging module, it can detect and avoid obstacles intelligently. Visualize programming can be utilized, people who know nothing about it can also program. You can DIY many different models and program to make a different bio-robot by controlling it do different actions. If you have several robots, you can control them to play together, for example: racing, kick a ball and battle.
1. HUMANOID ROBOT - The sloth walk with two legs, you can program on it to change its gestures and directions.
2. LEARN TO CODE EASILY - You can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with visual programming language software, or Arduino code.
3. OBSTACLE AVOIDING- With the "eyes" (ultrasonic), it can avoid obstacles intelligently
4. CUTE AND FLEXIBLE – It can do various movements flexibly, like alternate speed and alternate left and right feet.
5. VARIOUS DIY MODELLING- Give the rein to your imagination. Installation guide: Click Here